Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Grant laughs

I apologize for the lack of posts around here...I was talking with my mom this morning about how little time is left in the day to do things like blogging, laundry, and house projects now that Grant is here. I wouldn't want it any other way. This is such a precious time with him and he's changing so fast! I feel that way even more so now that I am away 2 days a week. So...I'll keep trying to get around to blogging when I can get to it. Don't give up on me!

For now...here's another video :)



Grant laughs from Chelsea Tedder on Vimeo.

xo

3 comments:

  1. You are a good mom Chels. Thank you for sharing so much of Grant's life with us. Can't wait to see the you, Matt and Grant again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he is just so cute....I can't stand it! Love him (and you!) so much!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gaga. What can I say. Dad, Grandad, Doc

    ReplyDelete