I'm way behind here guys...to be honest at this point I'm posting mainly so I have a record of what we did when as it seems my memory is hiding away somewhere with my pre-baby body. I blame it on almost a year of not sleeping through the night. If anybody is still reading (aside from my parents and sister) thanks for hanging in there.
Anyway, we've had a super fun summer so far despite the terrible rain and humidity that keep trying to hold us back :) 2 awesome weddings, a bday party for Grant, a trip to VA....
I'll get to pictures at some point. In the meantime here is a video of Grant that makes me laugh. He loves music these days and I hope someday his dance moves will be better than those of either of his parents.
Dancing 🎶 from Chelsea Tedder on Vimeo.
Dancin' machine! xoxo
ReplyDelete