Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

Poor Grant was sick for his second Halloween - a fever and cough kept him home from school and away from his friends! I was much more disappointed than he was - this year I had it together ahead of time! I prepared for Trunk or Treat at school, ordered his cow costume months ago, and we practiced saying "moo" :) Luckily for us he had a chance to wear his costume the weekend before :)

We carved a pumpkin with Meg!


Grant briefly helped scoop out the pumpkin :) Too slimy!



Luckily Meg was there to finish the job...


I carved using a kitchen paring knife (I'm no expert...plus not prepared enough to buy a pumpkin carving kit), but I must say it was my best job yet!


We were planning to go to a Halloween Parade last Saturday....Grant refused to take a nap (more on that later).  SO - We put on G's costume and posed with the pumpkin :)





Sadly the parade was a no-go. Our nap striker fell asleep on the way so we watched from the car.


We did put on his costume on Halloween, take a bunch of photos, and ride his bike trick or treating at our neighbor's house - so we could say we did!







Sweetest little cow.




Mooooo.

Moo from Chelsea Tedder on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Loved it ! and tell Matt his green grass is obscene. wow. Has quieted the doubting father in law once and for all ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete