A few days late…this poor blog. I'm going to keep writing when I can because I love having a record of what we've been up to!
It has been frigid here. The ice has taken over. See exhibit A.
It finally warmed up enough this weekend for us to get out and enjoy the snow :) Meg was visiting so we took advantage of the extra set of hands and headed up to Sugarbush for the day. Grant spent his time wandering around the lodge, loving every minute.
On Sunday we went with friends to the Trapp Family Lodge. It was so much fun!
Luckily they had a lodge at the top of the hill for hot chocolate and diaper changes :) Very helpful for avoiding toddler meltdowns.
Oh this sweet boy!









Thanks Chels ! At my age, I love seeing OTHER young people doing healthy activities in the cold and snow. and smiling! Sweetest boy....already a snow lover. xoxo mom
ReplyDelete