Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Toys!

Only my OT friends will really appreciate this post but I thought I'd share with everyone because I'm just so excited about it. I'm always looking for fun toys that I can use at school with my kids to make working on fine motor skills fun and interesting. However, toys are expensive so I'm always looking for cheap options!

My mom found this awesome consignment toy store out near the lake. I think it's an old gas station converted into a store. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but it is filled with all sorts of treasures!



I found a Lite Brite! I've been hoping to find one of these and this was only $7. You can't beat that :)



I also found these fun puzzle building blocks...I apologize for the terrible picture.



They also had all these Vintage Fisher Price toys. I didn't purchase any of these but I remember playing with some of them (Mom - not sure if we owned them or what but how fun).





Tomorrow is the last day of school - how exciting! I can't believe it's here already. I'm looking forward to a little change of pace working more days closer to home for a while. I'm also looking forward to all of our visitors coming up in the next few weeks!

On a different note I have a little garden update...Deer jumped the fence and ate the tops off all of our beans! Ug. They only went for the beans...my aunt says they are the most "tender." The other plants still seem to be doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment