Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jackson...Part 2

Here comes night one of the big event...the rehearsal dinner! It was held at the Four Seasons out in Teton Village. It's the first time I've ever attended any event at the Four Seasons - so
swanky - even in a western town like Jackson :)



I helped the mother of the groom with the flowers so I got a sneak peek behind the scenes the day of the dinner. Here are some pics of the arrangements - very Jackson Hole!



They looked great on top of the bandannas and hay bales!



Our work was finished here after adding bandanna napkins and cowboy hats full of M&Ms that said "Hadyn" and "Samantha." Very cute.



I loved the lighting in the room...



The cocktail hour was held here....



As well as here....



I couldn't resist a quick pic with the best man before he headed off to do his duties - especially since he was finally feeling better and I wasn't afraid to be close to him again :)



The garden was a great spot for some group pics...





As well as another one with Matt.



AND the beautiful bride.



I was SO sad when I realized that my camera battery was going to die halfway through the dinner :( Before it went dark on me, I did manage to snap a photo of the groom with his brothers..



And with his best man.



As well as the cute cake.



There were lots of great toasts to both the bride and groom! I felt lost without my camera! Anyway, I barely squeezed the last pic in by turning my camera off for a few minutes and then hurriedly snapping a shot in about .2 seconds once I turned it on.

This is the bride's 11 year old brother giving his toast! Too adorable. He was so genuine and even shed a few tears which was so sweet.



We had some fun afterwards too. Little did we know that Teton Gravity Research (TGR), a local ski film production company, had a film launch scheduled for the weekend we were there. When we arrived at the bar, the doorman told us very secretively that some "famous winter sports athletes" were downstairs. I didn't recognize anyone but maybe that's because I haven't caught up on my ski films in a while :) I'm sure Matt will make me watch them again at some point. I know you're jealous.

1 comment:

  1. so fun! the flowers look great:) didn't know that you helped Doris! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete