Hi everyone...sorry for the lack of updates. We have just returned from a wonderful 10 day vacation to Virginia. We had lots of sunshine, warmth, and time with family and friends. It was awesome!
Anyway, it will take me a while to get the photos together so I'll share a house update first. They made lots of progress while we were gone and it was so fun to see it after a week away.
First up - the kitchen! Cabinet doors are on....the countertops are being cut now and will be installed soon.
The new shower, toilet and vanity are in upstairs. No more pink - guess I will have to that bathroom a new name :)
Not quite ready for use, but it will be soon!
While I was in VA, I picked up the window treatment my mother-in-law had made for our guest room. It's going to look good!
The built-ins and new mantle are done around the fireplace!
I love them. See how we had to cut around the radiator? I was SO worried about them looking symmetrical, but our builder is so great he figured it out for me. This is how the radiator cover is going to go on.
There will be 2 shelves for each unit (2 on the left side and 1 on the right).
Our new outside light is up :)
The windowbox is done! WOW I love it too! We had it made out of fir and he did an amazing job. I'm going to paint the brackets underneath white but we are going to leave the box itself natural. I can't wait to fill it with flowers :)
That's it for now! More to come later this week. xo!
ah!!! it looks SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! And I can't wait to see it in just a few days! Great, great job! xooxoxox
ReplyDelete