Hello blog friends. Sorry for my absence and for taking the blog down for a bit. I wanted to edit some content and had to make the blog private in order to take time to do so.
It was so nice to be home again this weekend....We had gorgeous weather and spent some time hiking, some time with friends, and some time getting things done around the house. I will get to updating you at some point :)
For now, it's time to share pics of Heath and Bea's wedding day! It was gorgeous that day as well, so lucky :) We weren't allowed to take pics inside the church, so I'm going to start with the reception. We rode the trolley over from the church.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Heath and Bea Part 2!
Their ceremony was in an old warehouse owned by the bride's uncle...it was a place where they used to manufacture dog food! It was beautiful and Bea did an AMAZING job with her decorations. You would never have known the true purpose of the space.
I mean...really!
The wedding had a bit of a feather theme. Heath and his father/brothers are hunters....Bea hand glued a feather from some of Heath's birds to every invitation and carried the theme through all of her flowers and even her hair!
It was a pretty warm day for October...but that doesn't mean I wasn't already pale :) (Come on - I live in Vermont - It hasn't been warm here since August!)
We wait for the wedding party to arrive....
Here they are!
The beautiful bride posed for a pic :)
Her dress was beautiful...and not sure why it appears shiny in this pic...maybe the flash?
More people pics....enjoying the festivities!
The newly married lady!!!
The old marrieds :)
My favorite part did not disappoint....
AND parent dances...
Lots of dancing followed the first dances and a bit of fun with this as well....
I think Walker's prop was my favorite of the night!
She did 7 days later and he is beautiful :)
Matt and Heath went to a small all male college and it is a tradition to take pics of all current/past HSC guys with the bride. Check out how many were there!
We missed doing that at our wedding but would have had quite a few too....I don't think we would have competed with this pic though!
Cake was smashed :)
I'm not sure what they put in these...maybe champagne?
The bride and groom left to a sparkler send-off!
I think the newlyweds just returned from their marathon honeymoon in Costa Rica - send pics you guys!
This was our last wedding of the season - I've shared them all! Yipee! Such fun times!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment