Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heath and Bea!

I'm really on a roll...I have these pics edited and everything. On October 15th, our friends Heath and Bea tied the knot in Fredericksburg, VA! It was our last wedding of the season and we had a blast as usual seeing so many friends :) Heath is a good friend of Matt's from college so he was a groomsman in this wedding as well. I must say Matt has added significantly to his wardrobe this fall as a groomsman in 3 weddings and will be looking good for the weddings we have coming up next year :)

Fredericksburg is such a cool little town - neither of us had ever been before even though for years we didn't live that far away. We got in early on Friday and had some time to explore downtown - I wish I had some pictures but I didn't think to take any. Our hotel was right in the middle of downtown so we could walk to everything - so convenient!

Cute gift bags awaited us....




SO....on to the rehearsal dinner! They had the rehearsal dinner at the museum downtown. What a cool place for an event! It was great to be able to learn a bit more about the town. Fredericksburg was home to George Washington's mother and sister (and you can tour their homes) and it also played an important role as the city midway between Washington (Union) and Richmond (Confederacy) in the Civil War. Call me a history nerd. It was my major in college.













On to pics of people...The Matts get ready for the rehearsal :)




The pics in here didn't come out well because I wasn't sure if a flash was allowed so I'm sorry that they're are a bit blurry.

The groom and newly married Matt with the old married Matt...




Erin traveled to all 3 weddings too this fall :)




The bride!





The guys wanted a picture in front of the gun display...does that surprise anyone?



This is what happened when I did try the flash. It's not the best pic but I figured I'd show you anyway :)





There was music on the balcony....




And food....




And toasts!




Heath's brother prepared a cute question/answer game that everyone enjoyed.










The groom's cake!




We did go back to an after party at the hotel, but I put the camera up in the room so sorry there are no pics of that :)

I'll be back with more!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment