Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy 30th Birthday to Matt!!!

I can't believe my husband is turning 30...we met when we were 17! How has time passed so quickly? Lucky me to have snagged him so early :)



I could go on and on listing all of his positive attributes - always in a good mood, helpful, supportive, kind, up for any adventure - but I don't want it to go to his head. One thing I can't wait to add come June is amazing dad to our Baby T. I already know he's going to be an incredible one!

Noodle, Baby T and myself have been celebrating with birthday festivities all week! Our house has turned into a party zone...










We also celebrated early with a trip this past weekend to Maine - pics to come! Here is an advance shot for you from the bike ride we took (yes pregnant lady on a bike!)....




We love you Matt!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Matt! (& Chels, you look amazing!)
    xox S, H & M

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute couple and cute t-shirt on YOU ! And a handsome birthday boy too. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete