Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maine Part 2!

After our bike adventure we stopped for lunch at this cute place and I fell in love with this hut and wall.






 






I made Matt check out one of the many antique stores before we left...this one was featured in a magazine article my mom sent to me. We found a treasure for above the mantle - I'll share pics of it at some point!  This type of store isn't Matt's favorite but he was a good sport because he knows just how much I love them...





I mean - how cool?!









I didn't get any pics of Matt's family birthday dessert night...but did get a few of his mini-birthday celebration with our friends!  Thanks to Sarah and Joe for the Ben and Jerry's cake - yum.






That night Willow got some practice using her big sister skills :)  Jackson didn't mind at all!  I think it's because he has a big brother who looks very similar at home!



Happy Wednesday!
 
xo!

3 comments:

  1. Noodle Poodle! I miss her already!!! That store looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quintessential Maine are those shots?? So fun! I'm jealous ! And did you notice all the smiles in the birthday picture? Even Will and the baby too ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are getting some use out of that shirt and that it is sooo cute on you!! Love the photos. Looks like an awesome trip. xo

    ReplyDelete