Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Bump Weeks 34-36

Hello baby bump! Wow - I really don't feel that big until I look at these pics. Getting close to the end though :)


I have to say that I still like being pregnant. I continue to get the comments about how I look and questions about how close I am to my due date ("Wow - 5 weeks to go? Really?!"), but I'm convinced for the most part people are just nicer to pregnant people! I'm going to miss all the special treatment :) I love feeling the baby move and think I'll miss that too. However, I'm getting more and more excited to meet the little person that is going to arrive soon.

On another note, I was diagnosed with some mild pre-eclampsia last week and the MD asked me to stop working and limit my activity in an attempt to keep my blood pressure low. No more dog walking, hiking, or grocery store trips for me. I'm so grateful I'm not on full bed rest but it's hard to stay quiet when I feel good and want to be out and about! I will likely be induced before my due date so baby T will be here sooner than we thought! The important thing is that baby is doing well and so am I so I am thankful for that.

OK friends - I'll be back soon with nursery pics!

xo!

1 comment:

  1. You look so amazing!! You're already a great Mom, taking such good care of yourself for that little baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete