Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Living/Dining Room Update

So I'm still here...waiting on Baby T.  I'll post an update on that soon :)  In the meantime, I don't think I've posted updated pics of our living room and dining room recently. I think I showed you the new couch, but we've slowly been adding other things as well! We still have empty spaces where things need to go but now that baby is coming I think things will stay this way for a while.

Kitchen looking into the dining room. The curtains were a Christmas gift from Cynde...We need something under those windows and the bar stools still need finishing but both projects are on hold for now :)


Basket on the wall from HomeGoods - $29.99!  I could probably use another something on the other side of the window too but I'm waiting until I find something great.


Please remember the "before" pic....


And the after...


Looking into the living room. Our new chair is here - it swivels which Matt LOVES.  The rug is new as well...Still trying to figure out that back wall. 


Again...remember the before?



AND one more before view...


Again with the after....




Matt and I found the funky piece on the mantle while in Maine at that antique store. I'm still getting used to it!


Turning around...


A slightly updated pic of the foyer.


That's it for now!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment