Friday, July 27, 2012

4 years!

Happy Anniversary to us :)

I say this every year....but I can't believe it has been 4 years since this day!


We started as 2 and are now a family of 4 (because Willow counts of course). Lucky us we now get to take awkward family photos :) Perhaps we'll get better at those.


I'm can't describe how thankful I am for what the past 4 years have brought. It's amazing that the heart is big enough to hold all the love as it grows and grows. Thanks to Matt for making me so incredibly happy!


Ah.

xo!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Love you guys!!!! Happy happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! Love you so much, family of four!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I can't believe I forgot! (things are a little crazy here in the land of Howdy Hon!)
    Love to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete