We are so lucky to have lots of friends and family that have been excited to meet Grant. I figured I'd do a post on all his first meet and greets :) What follows will be pics of a bunch of people passing him around - ha! He is going to meet more friends when we head to VA in September and there are some people I've missed taking a picture of too so I'm sorry to those of you who aren't represented below!
Of course you've seen his dad, aunt, and Bubbie holding him already...Cousin also visited him in the hospital on his birthday :)
Friends came to see us on day 2 in the hospital.
Then when we got home...
DOC!
Grant's gramma and grandpa :)
Uncle John!!!
How amazing is it to have Great Grandparents??
Cousin love.
Aunt love :)
And Uncle love :)
It feels amazing to be so loved. That's all for now...More later!
xoxo
look at all the people that love your sweet baby already!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete