Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bubbie was here

Matt calls my mom the "Bubbinator" because she chops items off a to-do list like nobody's business.  Seriously - she's amazing.  She came to stay with us in early December because Matt was out of town on business. It was so fun! I'm just going to share a few pictures of Christmas decorations because she did the bulk of the decorating at my house :) She also painted a bench, took care of Grant and Willow, made food, etc. If only she lived here all year. Sigh.

Enjoy the pics (sorry most of them are not edited....).





The tree is just about the only thing I did by myself before she arrived :)


Bubbie Love :)




Ornament...yum.


Plus one with mom!


xo!

2 comments:

  1. I have the best of both worlds. A handsome grandson and the bubbinator lives with me full time. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dad's comment :) house looks so pretty!! Y'all did a great job! I wanna see pics of the bench next! xo

    ReplyDelete