Sunday, January 13, 2013

It has been a while....

I've been absent. Sorry about that! I have excuses.  First came Christmas then we came home and my computer gave me the blue screen of death. It was only mildly traumatic since I had all my files backed up. Now I'm writing this post from my brand new Mac! Hooray! Bear with me as I figure out how to use it.

How about I start with the holidays? We braved it and drove the 12.5 hours to Virginia with a 6 month old. It actually went great! We spent time with both families and Grant had lots of quality time with grandparents and aunts. To save time I'll just let you enjoy the pics :)















A new stocking :)























There was no present shortage this year! Grant received lots of fun new things (as did we).







Yum.









Grant also met his Great Aunt Sandra for the first time :)



Whew! That was just family time in Lynchburg! We also spent some fun time with friends and stopped in NY on the way back to VT to see my brother, grandparents and other fam. I'll post on those soon!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment