You came 10 days early and a little unexpectedly but we were so ready to meet you.
I have so many emotions today as I think back on your first year on earth. You are my greatest joy, the light of my life, the best thing I have ever done. I give thanks each and every day for the gift that is your life and for the opportunity to be your mama.
Life with you is an adventure my sweet, easygoing, curious, and energetic boy.
Happy First Birthday, Grant! Have loved reading about your sweet boy over the last year! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Grant! We are so excited to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeletexox
Love that child. Thanks for bringing him into our family. Dad
ReplyDeleteLove love love. Happy birthday Grant!! You've changed all of our lives forever. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Grant. Can't wait to see you. We love you!
ReplyDeleteOur joy too !! What a wonderful year it has been !!! mom
ReplyDelete