Thursday, June 3, 2010

No More Texting and Driving....


It's now illegal to Text and Drive in Vermont. I've always tried not to but now there's extra incentive! It's also illegal for anyone under 18 to use a cell phone in the car at all. I think it's awesome but I'm glad it wasn't a law when I was 16. At least I have a bluetooth in the car now in case they decide to go the extra step and ban all cell phone use for us older people as well....What else would I do on my 45 minute commute?

On another note, last week I made three delicious recipes from Cooking Light that are worth trying! I usually give up because they take too long but these were amazingly easy.

Grilled Polenta with Spicy Steak (I substituted Cous Cous for Polenta because the Price Chopper didn't carry the fancy polenta in the tube)

Walnut and Rosemary Oven Fried Chicken

Summer Vegetable Frittata

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to VT! Oprah would be proud!! Now GA needs to hop on the bandwagon with them. And that frittata looks delicious! Proud of you for trying to new recipes. You going to cook for me when I come up there? :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to try those. I can't believe this is your fourth month of Vermont -- so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete