Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

Is this!



This summer, I decided I needed to step up my digital camera from my trusty point-and-shoot to a bigger annd better model. I know it's going to be much larger and more to carry around with me but I'm ready to take the plunge. I did lots of research and narrowed it down to the Canon EOS Rebel T2i and the Nikon D90. They both do it all. Video, high quality pictures, great reviews, etc. I've hemmed and hawed for months and months (which is fairly typical).

Santa informed me yesterday that he was packing his sleigh and I needed to got on with it. How did I finally decide? I saw them in person. I went to the store and picked them up. The Canon just felt better in my hand. The end.

2 comments:

  1. You have to get it! I love mine and was the best purchase:) Let me know if Santa brings it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO, HO, HO. Santa has received the letter and will pack the sleigh. Dad

    ReplyDelete