It was feeling a lot like Christmas around here...all the decorations were up inside and out...snow was falling...the temperature was dropping. That all came to a screeching halt the past two days as we've had temps in the 40s and rain. Goodbye snow. I think Matt cried himself to sleep over it last night. Good thing we're still all decorated and expecting that rain to change back to snow tonight :) You've seen the tree and the outside but here are some more pics.
Where did Lizzie get a pointy Santa Claus from?! I have mine up, too:) Love the decorations! GA took the cold from you, I think! Sorry Matt! You'll get it back soon enough...xoxoxo
I have my pointy Santa Claus up too!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhere did Lizzie get a pointy Santa Claus from?! I have mine up, too:) Love the decorations! GA took the cold from you, I think! Sorry Matt! You'll get it back soon enough...xoxoxo
ReplyDelete