Hello friends - Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a good week....
I wanted to share something great with you so you don't miss out :)
It's near and dear to my heart because it was made by my uncle. Just about every woman in my family has one and I've given many as gifts. It's gorgeous and such a great way to keep jewelry organized.
Lucky everyone else - he has decided to sell them on Etsy! Check them out here!
xoxo
I will second your comments! Want to stress that these are truely a work of art...copper screening, brass hardware, inlaid wood, definately incredible workmanship by the most talented craftsman I know!! Well worth the nominal investment ....so beautiful and very useful too! mom
ReplyDeleteIt.is.amazing!! And I am so excited that Robert's made the leap to Etsy! It's my favorite way to show off all my earrings and necklaces! Congrats Robert,
ReplyDeleteAnd everybody....go buy one! You'll be so glad you did!! ....Meg