So our trip was a bit disjointed but technically our second stop was to see Matt's parents at their new lake condo.
Maui heard about our trip to the lake and wanted to join :)
We convinced her to stay with her own parents and were on our way. On one of our first nights at the lake there was a huge storm. It made me feel like I was home again - we've had quite a bit of rain this year if you remember.
Luckily, after that it cleared up most days and we had LOTS of sunshine. Virginia threw her best weather at us for most of the trip. It was heaven. 85 and sunny - a welcome change from our typical weather this spring!
I spent most of my time in this outfit.
Headed here. I worked a bit on my tan so you hopefully won't be scared when you see future pics of me.
We also spent lots of time on the boat.
Will also enjoyed herself :)
Matt did LOTS of this.
I did a little bit as well.
We rode all the way down to the dam. I always find these a little creepy. Not sure why but they're cool to see regardless!
Other than that we spent lots of time hanging out on the porch enjoying the view. Very relaxing!
Cynde and John - thanks for such a wonderful time! We love you!
xo!
So are we visit #3???
ReplyDeletexoxo
so fun!! :) that looks like a fancy boat and fancy lake house, if I do say so myself! cynde & john, when can i come?!? xoxo -- Meg
ReplyDelete