Here are the inspiration pics...
This one...
These...
This Black and White Wall
I already had a few framed black and white photos so I decided to go with a black and white gallery wall. I had a coupon for Michaels that I used to buy some more black frames.
Cynde helped me arrange the frames on the floor first...
We started putting them up...
Then kept going...
Until we had this!
You can see I had a few frames left over that didn't quite fit. I still need to fill in a few holes on the left side and the bottom.
I ordered some of my photos in black and white to fill the frames. Here is how it looks as of now!
Now for a peek at the rest of the foyer. I need to add something above the desk and I'm still debating whether I want to leave it open or closed.
A peek into the den and a view of the basket lamp :)
xo!



CHELS!!! It is looking so good. I can't wait to see photos of a complete tour. You have accomplished so much already.
ReplyDeletexoxo
LOVE it!! Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks. Great job Cynde and Chels! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful! I am so impressed with the decorating...maybe you can teach me a thing or two about it! Can't wait to see it all in person this weekend.
ReplyDelete