Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Katie and James' Wedding!

I LOVE weddings. I'm not kidding - we have been to 2 amazing ones recently and there's just nothing that can beat that! We had a blast attending the wedding of our friends Katie and James (on my birthday!) at Shelburne Farms :) It was SO fun to go back and see another wedding there. I had the chance to see lots of the vendors that did our wedding which was so cool. Matt made fun of me the whole time because I brought my big camera but I'm glad I did :)



K & J had their ceremony outside and it was GORGEOUS! The day was sunny and perfect.





Waiting for the bride :)





Who looked beautiful.



More of the ceremony.







A few during cocktail hour....








The amazingly talented Amanda of Orchard Cove was the official photographer - check out her pics of their wedding. WOW! Here she is working on a group photo shoot.



Inside...












Not sure what happened to the focus in these photos....









Toasting...



Probably not the best backdrop...





The first dance is one of my favorite parts - so cute.





J & K had a photo booth - SUCH a great idea. I tried it 3 times with varying success.

The first attempt was all about me. Not in a good way.



The second attempt with Matt was a bit more successful.



The do-over of this trio was much better than the first.





I took about a million photos but none of the dancing :( You'll just have to trust me that there was lots of it.

The festivities had to end at some point...



But not for us. We rode back to town on a bus for more fun.





And ended the night with pizza.



The groom made sure he got the order right :)





xo!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pics of our day, Chels. We were so glad to have you there and had SO much fun with you :) We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty!!! Loved the stars in the room with the dancing:) looks like so much fun! And katie looked georgeous! Xoxo Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that they ended their night with pizza - that is such a memory :) Thanks for the fun shot of me shooting - one day I'll do a blog post on all the shooting shots I've collected over the years. Fun to finally meet you in person and happy birthday a few weeks late!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chels, loved your dress and the wedding was absolutley beautiful. Those are the most adorable pictures of you and Matt. I would call them a success. xoxxo

    ReplyDelete