*story to come on where that is going to go and thankfully it isn't coming from Lowes
But first....I had to walk by this display close to the entrance....
WHAT happened to Fall...or even Thanksgiving?! Seriously. I want to yell - slow down people - the time for those fake trees will come soon enough!
The really sad part (because I do love Christmas) came when I saw the lawnmowers were replaced by these.
Even the little baby on the end costs $300 but when you're out in the dark at 6am and it's -20 degrees while you're shoveling your way out of the driveway (OK maybe not me...but Matt is out there), a snowblower sure would be nice. Luckily for Matt I found an electric one at a yard sale this summer I bought for $20. I think it will be the answer to our snow shoveling woes.
No comments:
Post a Comment