Friday, October 14, 2011

William and Jess Part 1

I'm still here! Wow...life has been busy. I won't start with my complaining because everyone (and by everyone I mean Matt and my mom especially) has heard enough but I have simply taken on too many work/school jobs to leave me with any spare time. I'm falling behind here on the blog so it's time to get caught up...

I took lots of pictures of our wonderful trip to Bald Head Island for Jess and William's wedding so I'm going to break them into 2 posts.

You take a ferry over to Bald Head Island, where there are no cars. That means lots of golf cart fun!




I arrived on Friday in time to hang out on the beach for a bit and enjoy the absolutely gorgeous weather before the rehearsal dinner.










You may wonder who was frolicking in the water in early October?




It was Hadyn...but not to worry...he wasn't alone for long...Matt was anxious to join :)




Then Barrow didn't want to be left out...







Later we went on a golf cart tour and I snapped some pics of the houses on the island.







We stayed in one of these villas - 6 of us crammed in on John and Cynde and they were so gracious about it :)




Friends :)







Friday night was the rehearsal dinner - many thanks to Sterling for these pictures!










The bride and groom - so happy :)




This was a particularly entertaining toast (and song!)...




After dinner the glow sticks came out and things got a bit more silly...How old are we again? Since we were almost the last to leave...we felt entitled to take the rest of them.






















They made an appearance at the after party...




And wound up all over the place when we got home (perhaps on the road on the way home as well....).




I have a video to share but will hopefully find time to load it later :)

Happy Friday! xoxo!

1 comment: