Worth belongs to my friend Kate and was the most precious boy ever. Just take one look at him. He makes the cutest faces and I loved watching him take in the world.
Kate is looking so fabulous - you would never know she had a baby 5 weeks ago!
Me, on the other hand, not so fab looking but I had to document our first meeting :)
Baby legs :)
I had the chance to see Worth over several days - lucky me. We enjoyed going out to lunch twice and were joined on the second day by Lizzie who drove down to spend the afternoon with us. Love you Lizzie and thanks for making the trip!
We drove to Richmond to meet baby Katherine on Saturday - so perfect and adorable! I couldn't get my fill of looking at her either and only had 5 hours to see her (it was so hard to pull myself away). Sarah is looking equally as amazing, but wouldn't pose for me take her pic :)
K was decked out in her game day attire cheering on UVA looking adorable. It didn't help us win but she played her part - even giving a little cheer as she was falling asleep!
She had the most adorable fingers so I took some extra pics of those :)
I mean, come on, this is the ultimate in cuteness!
It's so amazing to see my friends in their new role as parents - they are naturals. These are some lucky babes to be surrounded by so much love :) I didn't get nearly enough time with either new mom and am so missing living close to them right now!
How sweet are those babies!? Love!!!
ReplyDelete