I'm also staring at my Christmas decorations...ones I've been enjoying for a few weeks now.
I'll let you look for yourself. Let's start outside - I froze my buns off and drove myself a bit crazy with several broken light strands trying to get all those fence lights up after Thanksgiving. It was worth it - the neighbors like them :)
Next year I'd like to add something to the windows, but ran out of energy this time.
My mom and sister weren't home at Thanksgiving to make our annual boxwood wreath (so sad), so I picked this one up at the Christmas tree place.
Moving inside...I struggled a bit with the mantle as our ceilings in this house are so much higher than my past ones...I do love my pointy santas and that I could hang my stockings this year though.
You've seen the tree...
The sugar mold got a little spiced up.
As did my maple sugar taps that John made me last year :)
Happy Wednesday - Christmas is almost here!
xo!
No comments:
Post a Comment