Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Tree!

A few weeks ago, Matt and I headed here to pick out our Christmas tree :)



The place is so cute...



They give out free candy canes and hot chocolate after you cut down your tree.



AND they have a sweet furry friend to welcome everyone.



They didn't have enough large trees this year (not sure why) so they trucked in some extras! No way was I going for that though!



Our December has been pretty mild with very little snow (I haven't been complaining because we woke up this morning to 15 degrees and I know the snow will come at some point...). So - we had a nice day to walk around and pick out our tree!



I did LOTS of looking (poor Matt).



At least he had a great view in the background to entertain him!



I finally picked one....



And Matt got to work.



Hooray!





She's the perfect size :)



xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment