I'm 18 weeks now and the belly is actually getting bigger! It's still not huge but it's getting too big for my clothes at this point. I'll post more recent pics soon. Things are moving along...pregnancy is more fun now that everyone at work knows and I'm feeling less and less tired. Here are a few more updates....
- I can feel baby T moving now! It's a hard feeling to describe. It's really faint and only happens when I'm sitting very still.
- I'm going to prenatal yoga here. It's AMAZING and I love it. I received a 10 class card as a gift and it has been the best present :) Thanks Mom!
- The only pregnancy "craving" I've had so far is chocolate milk. This is the first time I've had this much milk (let alone chocolate syrup) since I was in elementary school. Starting this week I can't get enough. Guess there are worse things!
Hope you had a good week! It's almost Friday :)

So much to comment on!!! The baby bump:) I love!!!! And feeling Baby T!! Agh!!! And chocolate milk, so funny! Brings me back to Rocky Mount! Love you!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI drank strawberry milk!!! It is good for the baby all that calcium. So exciting that you are starting to feel him/her. You will miss that feeling so enjoy every movement. I love you!
ReplyDelete