Sunday, January 15, 2012

Florida!

Hope you're having a great weekend! Ours has been nice so far - Matt has been skiing (without me sadly) and I had a fun day doing some baby visiting and snowshoeing with Lindsay! Today I'm finally getting around to posting our Christmas vacation pics...It was below zero here in VT last night and supposed to hover in the single digits all day today so I need a reminder that it's warm somewhere!

Matt and I joined my family in Florida after Christmas for a week - it was wonderful. My brother lives in Delray Beach so we started there visiting him :)

We stayed here - in Downtown Delray.





If you're going to visit - I would highly recommend it!



The colors were so Florida!











There was an amazing porch where we ate breakfast every morning :)





The guys (Matt, John, and John's friend/roommate) make plans....



Since the hotel was downtown - they also had a beach club on the ocean. We spent the majority of our time there :) (Sorry for the ihpone photos - I never brought my camera down to the beach.)















Ah.





Delray is such a cool, funky town. It's just south of Palm Beach on the Atlantic side of Florida. I loved it!





I'm sorry for the lack of people in these photos! We spent most of our time relaxing and checking out John's life there. However, one night John was busy and we had Mexican so I did take a picture of this person to send him.



Anyway - I'll leave you with this one...



There are more people photos from Naples...coming up soon!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment