Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello blog friends! Happy New Year!




Did you make resolutions? We did - I'll share at some point soon :)

I've been away from the blog for a long while...we went to Virginia for Christmas and then on a trip with my family to sunny Florida! It was hard to tear myself away from the warmth and head back to winter in Vermont but it feels good to be home. I'll get the Florida pics together at some point to show you.

I didn't take too many pics in Virginia this time. Our trip was short, but we did manage to squeeze in some time with both family and friends.

Kate had a Christmas brunch so I was able to snuggle my baby Worth some more. I'm a bit selfish with my baby holding time but he's just too cute to give up!



Will had fun at her grandparents' house...they also kept her for 6 days while we were in Florida and we're so thankful for that!



Hoping to sneak some Christmas breakfast...



The only other pics I took were of Ben trying on his Santa suit for the Christmas Eve party - the pics don't begin show how hilarious it was.





We were totally spoiled this year at Christmas with gifts for our house (lucky me to have an interior decorator as my mother-in-law so everything coordinates...although she claims I'm her hardest free client...perhaps my resolution should be to be more decisive) and a big vacation!

I'll be back....

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy new year! Love you!! Wish we were back in sunny Florida!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete