Thursday, March 8, 2012

VA Trip!

Vermont schools take a week off at the end of February each year - it's a wonderful break to have in the middle of winter! They continue that break through the following Tuesday - it's "Town Hall Meeting Day" in Vermont - a state holiday. We get a shorter break at Christmas but then have this plus a spring break. A huge bonus to being a school employee.

Anyway...I traveled back to VA over break to see some friends and family. It's the last time I'll be home before the baby comes...a weird thought! I have to apologize that all of my photos were taken with my iphone. I had work to do at home so that crowded out room in my carry on for the big camera. Bummer.

I started out with a visit to see Sarah and baby K. Isn't she adorable?! I miss her already!







Sarah and K came with us to my parent's house to spend the night and have a chance to see Kate and precious baby W :)








A huge bonus to this visit was that Meg came home too :) I can't WAIT for my sister to get up here close to me.




While I was home my sweet friend Maegan organized for some of my girlfriends from high school to get together for a baby T celebration lunch. It was great to see these girls! Thank you for such a fun celebration :)










Liz is due a few months ahead of me!




She might look sad but only because she knew she had to leave us to head home :)




OK I have more to share - Mom, Meg, and I had some fun adventures :)

I'll be back! Happy Thursday!

xo!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! :) wish I was still home to squeeze on those babies and feel babyT moving all around!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete