Some recent pregnancy things...
- When you are late in your 2nd trimester you have to be screened for gestational diabetes. I failed my screening :( which means that I had to go in to the lab for a 3 hour glucose tolerance test. It's not a fun experience as you have to fast for 12 hours, drink a super sugary drink, and then sit for 3 hours as they take your blood 4 different times. The good news is I passed!
- I'm so thankful I don't have gestational diabetes because I'm craving chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate (although I don't turn down any other sweets like peeps either). I'm calling this a craving but maybe it's just an excuse for my lack of willpower....
- Still running. Is there an animal slower than a snail? I would compare my pace to whatever that is. Still love yoga and hiking too :)
- The nursery is coming along. We had an electrical outlet put in a few days ago and by the time it was in we also had 3 holes in the recently painted walls. Ug. They are in the process of fixing it so I will share soon.
- The baby is moving, moving, moving. It has grown from the size of a poppy seed to a butternut squash (15 inches long head to heel and 2 1/2 pounds). It's hard to believe it's supposed to grow to the size of a small pumpkin by 40 weeks!
Happy Thursday!
xo!

You look so adorable!!! I can't wait to see you in person in two weeks!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove you Chels and the baby too....make Will and Matt pose next time with you !!! xoxoxo mom
ReplyDeleteYou look so good!!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Yippee!!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete