Hello friends...I owe you nursery pics and pics from my most recent trip down South but am still recovering from getting in late on Sunday and can't fit in editing pics with working (and birth class...more to come on that) this week! I promise those posts are coming soon. I've had this post written for a while. It doesn't look like it here (these pics were taken a while ago) but it's FINALLY spring in VT! The trees are starting to bloom and the grass is green. It has been pretty dry this mud season (unlike last year) so we've been doing more spring hiking this year. I thought I'd share these pics while you wait!
Mt. Philo a few weeks ago (when the temps were in the 80s!)....
Snake Mountain - a little colder this day....
Family pic :)
One more that isn't hiking but doesn't fit anywhere else....
OK be back soon!
xo!
Ohhhh....can't wait to get my arms around that baby belly !!! I love you !! xoxoxoxo mom
ReplyDeleteOhhhh and I can't wait to get my arms around that BABY!!! :) love y'all!!
ReplyDelete