Hello friends. I have Thanksgiving and Christmas tree cutting pics to share but haven't loaded them yet...I'll get there are some point!
A few things from the past few weeks...
We went hiking with our friends Sarah and Joe :) The last time we hiked in the snow with them I was 21 weeks pregnant with Grant. Now Grant is here and she's the pregnant one :) Time marches on.
I would love to use that as our Christmas card photo but sadly it is from my iphone and I'm not wearing any makeup :)
Grant now fights with Willow over the coffee yogurt container. Usually she wins. I feel bad for her since she has to compete for our attention these days.
Brrr. Winter is coming!
Grant tried his first food - brown rice cereal. Yum.
Hm....
I can do this myself thankyouverymuch.
MORE!
Grant's friend Jackson turned 1. Ah - can't believe it!
Matchy matchy :)
Dads...believe it or not this was the best pic of the bunch.
Moms...a bit better here.
Cynde and John visited. How great are these pics? We only took some this one day since we were all sick for most of their visit. Bummer.
Love.
Outtakes from the 5 month photo shoot. They are getting a bit more tricky!
xo!
No comments:
Post a Comment