So my little candy man has had a sweet tooth from the beginning. I'm convinced he is the reason I could not get enough of sugar during my pregnancy, a sad thing that has continued on since he was born as well. In order to get him to move during our non-stress tests while I was on bed rest, they had to give me ice cream! So it's only fitting that Grant rolled over the first time for candy.
Check it out yourself - captured via iphone.
Halloween night we had our candy bowl on the counter and Grant was beside it as I was getting him ready for his bath (which we do in a bath tub in the kitchen sink).
Things started innocently enough - he was curious about the bright orange tub.
Then pulled all the way over once he realized there was CANDY in there.
Thinking....Well, candy. Don't mind if I do.
Hm. Which one...
Yep. The bottlecaps should do it.
WHAT? I can't eat candy yet? I guess I'll chew on this for a while then.
xo!
Hahaha!!! I love the commentary :) xoxoxo
ReplyDelete