Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween

I have to be honest. I wasn't going to buy Grant a Halloween costume. Shame on me! Then a series of events occurred and we ended up with invites to 2 baby costume parties that we were able to attend. Yikes. I couldn't let Grant go to a baby party without a costume! How embarrassing :)

SO. I headed to Kmart and bought the last thing they had in a 0-6 month size - a lion. I must say he looked pretty dang cute. Plus it was 50% off since I bought it the day before Halloween.


Now let me back up a bit...Grant geared up a few days early by wearing his pumpkin shirt and booties :)



Then his pumpkin hat...


By the time we carved our pumpkin he was feeling the spirit.  He had several Halloween bibs too but I neglected to get a picture of him wearing one. 



We headed to our first baby party the day before Halloween.


Grant and his friend Henry both came as a lion.



Our second party was actually on Halloween...no other lions in attendance, but lots of other cute costumes :)


The real excitement came later that night when Grant got hold of some candy. I'll share about that next.

xo!

1 comment:

  1. Darling....all of it. Sweet little lion...xoxoxo mom

    ReplyDelete