Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting Settled

Monday morning we finally fully moved in! The movers had us unloaded in under 2 hours.

Another tow truck came to pick up the big yellow monster.



Most rooms in our house looked like this.



I don't have too much to report because the past few days have been spent between the house, grocery store, Home Depot, and (of course) a few antique shops. We've taken the furniture in and our of our bedroom 3 times because we had it painted and carpeted, on 2 different days.

We received some beautiful flowers! Thank you Meg :)



Willow is thrilled that most of the windows/doors are at a dog-friendly height so she can keep watch over the front yard.



When we left Virginia it was 75 degrees. Here is what we woke up to this morning.



I'll post inside next because we're almost done! I'm joining the working world again tomorrow (it's been a while) so wish me luck.

1 comment: