Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Matt - The Plumber

A quick bathroom update. Matt didn't want me to post pictures of the "master" bathroom until he was finished with his little project. The bathroom vanity was approximately 27 inches high (try washing your face in that!) and had an extraneous shelf attached on the side. The landlord said she wasn't attached to it so we replaced it with an inexpensive one from Lowes.

I have to say Matt has redeemed himself for the days he spent skiing while my mom was here. He received instructions from the salesperson at Lowes and put everything together himself (and it works)!

I can't say the wallpaper is my absolute favorite but things look a lot better in there!

Here are the before pics:





Now for the new and improved version!



3 comments:

  1. matt! great job! what an improvement:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the faucett works better on this one than the repair job you did in Richmond. That one performed like it had Peyronies disease. For those of you who are not medical, look it up. Chal

    ReplyDelete