1. My iphone. It's addicting! I love it, love it. My favorite thing about it (aside from email) is the "Words with Friends" app. I'm not very good at scrabble but I'm getting practice.

2. School started this week. AH! Where did the summer go?! Wow - I've been busy tracking down teachers, setting up my desk, and figuring out how in the world I'm going to see all 40 of my kids in just a few short days a week. I've also had to learn a new assessment so that I can help with preschool screening - wish me luck!
3. Scabies Outbreak at my other job. You read that right. Scabies. The rare, extremely contagious kind too. Ew. When you work in health care you have to expect these types of things, but it didn't keep me from freaking out. I'll spare you and not attach a link or a picture. Google it if you dare and you will see why. Don't worry - Matt and I have both gone through treatment so we are hopefully scabies-free (unless I was recontaminated - ah)!
Luckily I have fun things coming up to keep me distracted!
- My birthday tomorrow
- My mom's birthday on Sunday
- My sister and dad come this weekend
Yay!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm so glad that you're liking your phone so much! What a great bday gift from your hubby:). I hope the preschool screening is going ok today! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete