Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Garden Extravaganza

This post is dedicated to my friend Barrow because I know he so enjoys a garden update.

Our garden has been overflowing lately. We can't keep up! Each time I go to the lake I come home with delicious tomatoes, squash, zucchini, beans, and FLOWERS! I haven't bought produce in weeks now and it's so amazing.

Here are the pics...

Tomatoes





Squash



Beans



FLOWERS!













This is what our counter looks like these days...



I'm a little worried about how I'll keep up now that my Mom has headed back to Virginia....

3 comments:

  1. ohMYGOSH! I can't believe the difference in 5 weeks! WOW! Can't wait to eat it all in less than a month! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Chels!! Hope yall are doing well and:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tomatoes are still dragging....I think they need more sun! I love your blog - I had a great time reading through it a few days ago. The Vermont life is the BEST. Maybe we'll get together with you guys in winter, when there is less to do outside. Wait. That never happens - there's always a reason to be outside here! But soon, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete