We're done lots of hiking recently so I'm working on a few posts for you - here's the first!
A few weeks ago we hiked up to the top of Bolton Valley. This resort is only about 25 minutes from our house and is where we purchased ski passes for this winter. Matt likes to "check out the terrain" before winter comes so this was an exploration mission :)
The road leading up to the resort had some beautiful color....
We hiked up the access road...
Which was a little steep...
But it didn't seem to bother Willow much!
We climbed to the top of the highest lift.
And checked out the trail map....
The views were amazing!
I know the next time we're in that same spot it will be MUCH colder and MUCH whiter - hopefully!
I'll be back soon....
so that's where my favorite fall view is from! matt is so cute. i love that yall did your exploration mission. so now when i come up in the winter, you'll have all the easy runs mapped out for me! HA! xoxo
ReplyDelete