Towns do things like this....
Everywhere you turn, you run into a scarecrow! Matt thinks they're creepy but I like them...
Check out the cute bride and groom in front of a local church.
I love the way these homeowners use so many pumpkins! They're my favorite fall/Halloween decoration :)
Speaking of pumpkins...here is where I bought mine this year.
I spent about $10 here...
My mom bought some for the lake there as well.
I spent about $5 more here...
And now they are sitting happily on my porch and bookshelves.
Here are some close-ups of those and other decorations. Sorry for the bad picture quality...I'm still working on my photography skills!
Did you notice the painted pumpkins? Yes I'm very crafty. I saw something similar in Country Living last month and had to try it. It's a lot harder than it looks! I think they turned out OK...I especially like my haunted house. It even has a scary stem.
This one is dangerous...
Willow watched me with an eagle eye the entire time I was arranging outside...
That's it for now! I'll be back with more but I'll leave you with another foliage preview. BEAUTIFUL!
A gal after my own heart! Hooray for the decorations!! And thank you for sharing the spooky scarecrows and magnificent maple trees with us. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteok, so i've never really thought that the scarecrows were creepy...but if you think about it, some of them kinda are! hehe. but i still love them. great pictures. VT in the fall, you can't beat it! love the painted pumpkin! you did an awesome job...love you!
ReplyDelete