Thursday, August 18, 2011

We have a fence!

I'm beside myself with excitement about our new fence. It was a huge transformation moment because it only took the guys 2 days to put it in and it completely changed the look of our backyard. It's SO NICE to let Willow out without worrying about her. We still need to pick a color and stain it but that will be a while so I'm going to share pics with you now...

Remember before? It does look a bit greener here but that's just because of the time of day this was taken.



Here it is! Will loves it too :)



The guys also put our wedding birdhouse in the ground for me...



I just feel more settled once it's in.



A few more views....





We did a different type of fence along our neighbor's hedge row because we didn't want to hide it (plus it was cheaper)!



(Note - I know there is a big tree stump in this pic but that's a story and project for another day.)

Here is a sneak peek inside from the yard.



xo!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you have done to the house! I cant wait to come to VT to see it in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!!!! so so pretty :) can't wait to see it!! xoxoxoxoxoxxo meg

    ReplyDelete