I realized I haven't shared some of our recent weekend activities so figured I'd post all the rest of the iphone pics I haven't gotten around to yet :)
A few weekends ago we celebrated my friend Katie's bachelorette! Hooray! I can hardly wait for their wedding the end of this month!
I did some antiquing and came across something familiar.....
Our house is slowly coming along. They are working on the floors again today so my house update post is delayed once more. I did plant some hosta along the back of the house.
Matt and I hiked up Camel's Hump a few weekends ago - our first hiking opportunity this year!
Poor Will has to be on her leash at the top to protect the "fragile alpine vegetation."
Flattering photo, isn't it?
Finally - if you want to see the entire panorama click here. Just a warning - it will probably make you dizzy.
OK guess you're all up to date :)
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment