I came out with these beauties :)
I was looking for something a bit more contemporary, but at $12 each these beat the price of any others I liked by over $100. It's hard to find an affordable bar stool that has a back AND swivels (Matt's must-have list). I haven't decided how to fix them up yet. I'm contemplating painting them a bright color or staining them either with a dark stain or weathered one. Any suggestions?
I also found this for the hallway! Paint and new fabric on the seat to come!
Hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend! We attended a fabulous wedding down in Maryland so I have lots of catching up to do but more posts will come eventually :)
xo!
Hey! So I think if you want to go more contemporary, I would either go with a very dark stain or the bright color. If you want more a Vermonty-cabin look, I think I would go weathered. I think all three sound great though. Just depends on your end goal. I might be painting some chairs in our front hall a bright coral color once I can be around that paint again. Will let you know how that goes if you haven't already bitten the bullet on yours. xoxox
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kate! I would be bold and go with a bright color. Try it with the 4th one! What do you have to lose?! :) What a funny name for an antique store, but SO impressed with both of your finds! esp after the exhausting search for barstools! xoxoxo meg
ReplyDelete