On a happier note - here we go with Jess and William's beautiful wedding day.
It really was a gorgeous day - amazing weather - I can't say it enough! We slept in, the girls took a walk, and it was time for us all to get ready....
Hadyn worried a bit at lunch that someone was going to steal his "sando."
Matt and Barrow are all ready to be groomsmen :)
Brother of the bride!
The ceremony took place under this tent....
We were a bit late getting over to the ceremony but I ended up with the best seat! I could watch everyone coming out.
Mother of the bride...
Groom!
Excited groomsmen...
And bridesmaids....
And the bride!
Unfortunately my spot didn't allow me to get many pics of the ceremony. It was wonderful - I love when the bride is so happy she gets emotional and Jess was so cute! OK moving along to the cocktail hour...
We had so many friends (and some family too!) at this wedding - it was so fun to see everyone!
Maegan and her mom!
Heath and Bea are coming up next (their wedding was last weekend)! Be on the lookout.
We took some pics outside - Maegan is one of my best friends who I never get to see so it was so fun that she was there (and a big part of the wedding as she was the future sister in law of the bride). She wanted to be well represented on the blog so here you go :)
Maegan and Ben - look at those lovebirds holding hands :)
A few more...
Then it was time for the party to start! A few reception details...
No surprise...the first dance remains my favorite part...
The parents of the bride watch...
While the beautiful bride had so much fun!
Of course there were parent dances too :)
After all that dancing the bride's train needed fixing - I don't think I've been to a wedding where that hasn't happened!
Other reception pics...
At the end of the night Barrow seemed a bit confused by purpose of the rose petals....
Heath couldn't wait to use them....
And I'm not sure what's happening here.
The flash was a bit too bright for Matt.
Luckily we had enough rose petals left for the send off :)
Perhaps we should have left when the bride and groom did....
Nope. We had to have more after party action.
Wow! We had a long trip back to Burlington on Sunday but it was worth it! What a fun time :) Congrats to William and Jess!
xo!
Yay!! Finally!! I was so disappointed to see that Lowes post instead of this Chels ;) Seeing pics from these weekends make me miss y'all so much! xo
ReplyDeleteYou are getting to be quite the wedding photographer Chels! Daria...watch out! ha ha! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete