It IS what you're thinking...we're going to be parents! Baby T is due to arrive on June 29th :) We are SO excited! I've been feeling good so far and I'm so thankful. I'll be 16 weeks on Friday and it's hard to believe a month from now will be halfway through! I've been taking some belly shots and I promise I will share soon :)
PS - Do you recognize our sign? You might if you came to our wedding!

xo

yaaaay! so excited for you two. love you!
ReplyDeleteYea!!!! I can't wait to be an aunt again!! (hehe, after my noodle poodle:) ) cant wait to meet baby t! Xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, fun way to announce on your blog :) So hopefully by now you've come to your senses and decided to find out the sex of the baby so I can start showering him/her with gifts? great, thanks! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! We are thrilled for y'all!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Patrick and I are SOO SOOO excited for you both! Congratulations and we hope to see you two soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI guess make that three!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Chelsea and Matt!! That is going to be one cute and LOVED little nugget!!!
ReplyDeleteChels and Matt,
ReplyDeleteYAY! We remember going from a couple to "3" and it was so fabulous!
Love,
Carrie & Mike
Hi Chelsea! Happy to have found your blog :) Congratulations on your big news! Such a happy time indeed. You know, now that I think about it, I believe i recall noticing that you had pinned nursery spaces on dear old Pinterest :) Blessings to your family during this exciting time!! -Anne Worthington
ReplyDelete